Cath Lab Registered Nurses
Ready for new challenge? Vencorp are seeking Cath lab experienced registered nurses to work in the Cardiac Cath Lab at one of our private hospitals located in South Africa, across the Western Cape
- Deliver comprehensive and quality patient care to meet the health needs of patients.
- Adhere to Patients’ Rights at all time.
- Prevent, reports and manages medico-legal risks.
- Patient records and registers meet legal requirements.
- Control of stock and equipment in accordance with hospital’s policy.
- Identify and addresses continuous professional development (CPD) needs.
- Provide learner support to learners and new employees.
- Ensure a therapeutic and safe patient environment by maintaining health and safety standards and complying with infection prevention and control policy.
- Quality client care principles maintained.
Excellent training & development opportunities within this Private Hospital Group
Applicants for this position must:
- Registered with the South African Nursing Council as a Professional Nurse.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience working in Cath lab
- Prior scrubbing experience will be an advantage.
- Willingness to work shifts in accordance with the requirements of the unit.
- Sound knowledge and application of relevant Theatre and CSSD policies and procedures.
- Management of surgical equipment and instruments.
- Competent in the demonstration and assessment of all clinical procedures and management of risks.
- Basic knowledge of stock control principles.
- Own car & driver’s licence is essential
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please forward all required documents to email@example.com or contact us for more information on 0871 505 417 for further information.