Recruitment Agency Tips for Locum Job Seekers:
Example Interview Questions to prepare for an interview
Prepare yourself for an interview for health vacancies by reading through our example interview questions.
1. Are you looking for a permanent or locum health vacancy?
2. What makes you the best candidate for one of our health vacancies?
3. What interests you the most about nursing vacancies?
4. What specific work have you done in previous nursing vacancies that you feel qualifies you for this opportunity?
5. Do you prefer locum vacancies over permanent positions; if so, why?
Medical recruitment interview tips for health vacancies (e.g. nurse vacancies)
1. Do you have all the required documentation and prerequisite qualifications for your health vacancy application
2. Conduct thorough research of the job placement agency and on the specific job to ensure it meets expectations
3. Prepare relevant questions to ask the interviewing panel.
Medical recruitment agencies tips on why you should choose written references
Sometimes, the director of the company may not be the best choice as a referee; they may not work with you daily and therefore not aware of all your attributes. Your line manager or supervisor may be the better choice.
Ask your chosen referee if they would supply you with a written reference. There are two primary reasons why this is beneficial
- The referee may not be available when the recruiter calls.
- You’ll know right away whether you should use the reference – perhaps what he/she has said isn’t what you expected.
Remember, no one is obliged to provide you with a written reference, so be strategic and polite when you ask.
Looking for medical staffing solutions or doctor and nurse vacancies? Get in touch with our recruitment agency, Vencorp Placements.